Our Goals for Your Student at Edmonton Academy
Edmonton Academy’s goals are to restore student confidence and make it possible for each student to progress steadily towards academic success using specialized teaching methods.
This is accomplished by:
- Raising self-esteem, confidence and independence.
- Using teaching strategies and tactics which help each student minimize the effects of his or her learning disabilities.
- Developing independent work habits and transferable skills.
- Encouraging personal discipline and a sense of structure for each student.
- Providing the approved Alberta Education curriculum.
If you have questions, please contact us.